By submitting your work for the HFES 2019 Annual Meeting, you agree to abide by the following policies:
- Proposals must conform to the requirements in this Call for Proposals.
- Proposals must describe completed work (except Student Forum submissions; see below).
- Work that has been submitted to another conference, or is currently under review by another forum, cannot be submitted.
- At least one of the authors of the accepted work MUST attend the meeting and present it. Presenters are required to pay the registration fee.
- Submitting the same proposal to multiple Technical Groups will result in automatic rejection.
- Refer to the HFES Code of Ethics prior to submitting your work.
- The Program Committee is particularly interested in proposals that include representation of women, underrepresented minorities, and other diverse groups. Organizers are strongly encouraged to include such participants, as this is a consideration in the selection of sessions.
- Obtain any necessary internal approval (from your employer/institution) of your work BEFORE you submit a proposal.
- HFES assumes that all coauthors of your submission have given their consent to submit and, if accepted, publish the paper in the Annual Meeting proceedings.
- HFES is not responsible in the event communication about your proposal fails to reach you if you have failed to maintain correct contact information in the online database.