HFES Annual Meeting attendees report visiting the Exhibit Hall frequently to view the exhibits and catch up with colleagues over beverages at break times. Attendees report an interest in products and services that help them in their work, including the following:
- Books and other publications
- Eye-tracking and motion-capture tools and systems
- Simulators (e.g., driving)
- Usability-testing tools
HFES International Meeting by the Numbers
Poster Presentations: XXX
Scientific Sessions: XXX
Reserve online! The online exhibit/ad/sponsorships reservation site makes it fast and easy to book your booth, tabletop, advertising, and sponsorships. Online credit card transactions are secure.
Exhibitors receive a 10% discount on advertising! To obtain the discount, reserve your exhibit booth or tabletop at the same time you sign up for your ad or registration bag insert.
Enhance your visibility by reserving an Annual Meeting Sponsorship.
By displaying your products/services at the Annual Meeting, you will be able to meet with Annual Meeting attendees during exhibit hall hours and during a special Interactive Posters Reception when all posters will be presented in a single session.
As an exhibitor at the HFES Annual Meeting, you can:
- Talk to potential buyers or recommenders.
- Receive valuable feedback about your products or services from a knowledgeable audience.
- Gain up-to-date information on current developments in the field that might help you improve your product or service by attending meeting technical sessions. Each exhibit booth comes with one complimentary full-meeting registration.
- Attract prospective employees. Draw attendees to your booth and collect their contact information by offering a product or service in the Exhibit Hall raffles.
- Invite non-attendee guests to view your exhibit at no charge during the meeting. Each exhibitor receives single-day guest passes.
For visibility beyond the exhibit hall:
HFES is offering exhibitors discounted advertising rates in the meeting program and the HFES Bulletin, as well as registration bag inserts.
HFES will include your exhibit in the HFES Annual Meeting Web site listing with a link to your site and your 55-word description.
Your exhibit will also be included in the Annual Meeting program — both print and mobile app.
Rates and Hours
At the online reservation site, you can select any of the following exhibit sizes. Educational institutions are entitled to discounted rates.
ExhibitDimensionsRegular RateEducation RateSingle booth10 x 10 feet$2,500$2,300
Double booth10 x 20 feet: $3,700$3,500
Triple booth10 x 30 feet$5,600$5,300
Tabletop6 feet x 30 inches$1,100$ 950
Larger booth sizes are available on request; contact Robb Shrader at (XXX-XXX-XXXX).
All booths come furnished with one draped table and two side chairs; tabletops come with one side chair. Additional booth equipment and services may be reserved with the decorating company; details will be available in June. Please indicate your preferred space from the floor plan.
Exhibit hours are as follows:
XXXXXXXXXX, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
XXXXXXXXXXXXx, 3:00 to 5:00 p.m.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx, 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
xxxxxxxxxxxx, 3:30 to 7:00 p.m.
A $500 penalty applies for exhibits that are partially or completely dismantled prior to 3:30 p.m. on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Add Impact with Advertising and Sponsorships
Gain added visibility for your products and services by promoting your booth to members. In addition to your complimentary 55-word booth description in the mobile program app, take advantage of these additional promotional opportunities.
For options and pricing information, visit the Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities page or the online reservation site.
Exhibit Contact Details
Questions about exhibiting or advertising? Contact Robb Shrader at TELEPHONE NUMBER
Past Annual Meeting Exhibitors
Here's a sampling of the distinguished exhibitors who've displayed their products and services at HFES Annual Meetings in recent years:
- Advanced Brain Monitoring, Inc.
- ASL Eyetracking
- Board of Certification in Professional Ergonomics
- BIOPAC Systems, Inc.
- CRC Press
- Elsevier Science Publishers
- Hoggan Health Industries, Inc.
- Key Lime Interactive
- LC Technologies
- NASA Ames Research Center
- Neutral Posture
- NexGen Ergonomics Inc.
- Noldus Information Technologies
- Seeing Machines
- SensoMotoric Instruments, Inc.
- Smart Eye AB
- Task Architect, Inc.
- TechSmith Corporation
- Tobii Pro
- University of Michigan Center for Ergonomics
- VELA Sitting Solutions